individual volunteers or mentors
If you are interested in becoming a screened individual volunteer or volunteer mentor, please complete the steps below.
- Step # 1: Complete the Volunteer Services Application Online
- Step # 2: Schedule an In-Person Interview (call or e-mail) with Volunteer Services (within 30 days of applying)
- Step # 3: Gather Required Documents (Driver's License and Passport or Social Security Card, etc.)
- Step # 4: Review the ACH Volunteer Handbook
submit a volunteer applicationVolunteer Handbook
NOTE: Applications do not guarantee placement based on needs that constantly change regarding the services we provide.
If you belong to a church, civic, corporate or social group that wants to volunteer, please complete the steps below.
- Step # 1: Contact Volunteer Services to Sign Up for an Activity or Event (if available)
- Step # 2: Each Participant Completes the Volunteer Forms (see below) Prior to the Event
- Step # 3: Review the ACH Volunteer Handbook
NOTE: The forms below are for one-time or episodic individual and group-based volunteers only.
one-time or episodic volunteer Forms
CONTACT us today!
Individual or Group-based Volunteering
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Direct Dial: 682.432.1064 or Email Us
Volunteer Mentoring Services
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Direct Dial: 817.566.1619 or Email Us